CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Toothless at 7!

Toothless at 7!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Week 1 completed!

I finished week one and feel proud. We were timed on a mile run as well as push ups in a minute and sit ups in a minute. I am proud to say I came in second place on the mile with a time of 10 min 36 sec. Not great but I finished and I finished 2nd! I also was proud of how many push ups and sit ups I was able to accomplish. I am excited to see how much I improve by the next time we are timed.

This week she had us crawling on the wet grass, doing speed lunges, and walking lunges uphill, plus other excruciating exercises! The last couple days is when it actually felt like a Boot camp work out! My triceps are so sore I can't bend my arms at the elbows more than a 90 degree angle. This better work!

Arizona is blossoming and my allergies have been a big factor in this outdoor workout. I am trying a new pill and hopefully I will get a little relief. I was hoping when we moved out here I wouldn't have any allergies but no such luck.

1 comments:

S'mee said...

ugh. allergies. congratulations on the workout and running successes so far! Good luck next week, I know you can do it, you're tenacious!