CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Toothless at 7!

Toothless at 7!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Call me Private WIlkes!

Call me Private Wilkes. I have joined a Women's Fitness BOOT CAMP!! I started Monday. We were measured (embarrassing) on Monday. I am ready. It last for 4 weeks 4 days a week. It is intense! Tonight we had to run a mile (thanks to Sabrina I was able to run it!!) We did 45 minutes of drills at 12 different stations. Everything from hurdles to jumprope to squats and lunges. I am finding that since having a baby certain activities (jumprope!) is not an activity that my bladder agrees with! Kegels, Kegels Kegels!!!! Thursday we are being timed on our mile as well as how many push-ups and sit-ups we can do in 1 minute. I am so competitve when it comes to this that I am nervous and anxious. They say go at your own pace but lets be serious, everyone wants to be first and the best!

I am serious, ready and am losing this baby weight! I am sore and tired but it feels good. I will keep you posted on my results.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW! That sounds way intense. I know I would be tired and sore if I were to do something like that. I am sure you are way more up to the challenge than I am or would be. lol You baby girl looks so much bigger than she was when I saw her at Thanksgiving. She is getting so big!

S'mee said...

Holy Hannah. Well, a hearty "GO GIRL" from the couch potato!

Shellie said...

Cool, I just found an exercise buddy and I'm sore too.