CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Toothless at 7!

Toothless at 7!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Moving on up!

Well its final! We are moving! We purchased the gym and are on our way to be business owners! I am so excited, anxious, nervous , sad and happy, and every emotion you can think of. What an adventure lies in front of us. We have been packing up the house and it feels so surreal. It feels like we are just doing a really deep "Spring Cleaning"! It doesn't feel real yet. We have so much to do and yet I sometimes don't know where to begin. I am trying to be methodical but not sure what method to use. I am impressed at how little amount of "stuff" we have stored. I plan on having a garage sale next weekend and hope to have enough "stuff" to entice people to actually stop. We are going to be living on a limited amount of stuff because we are moving into a 1 bd home until we find a place close to the gym. It has very limited space and so most all of our stuff will be in storage. That will be interesting! All 6 of us in a 1 bd room house! We will have to be a very organized, and "close" family!

Check out the gyms' website at www.healthnutaz.com
Give me feedback!

2 comments:

Chardell said...

Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Congratulations! The website looks great.

S'mee said...

I'm very excited for you! The place looks amazing, just perfect for you! I can see much success on the horizon.

My only suggestion would be to ask whomever designed the web page to find the names of the older women and also the name of the African American woman and add them to the credits below their photos. All the other women, young/white, are credited. i.e. "Elizabeth enjoying the treadmill." "Margie showing off the definition she has worked on!"

But seriously, other than the lack of those credits, the site is perfection. Makes me wish I lived closer!