CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Brooke's 1st tooth!

Toothless at 7!

Toothless at 7!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I am LAME!

I feel so lame! I can not remember my email password! Tuesday night I decided that I would change my password to me email (it has been awhile). I thought what is a password that I won't forgetand is similiar to the one I had. Well I don't know cause I can't remember. Then they ask you you "Secret question" and how lame am I , cause I can't even remember the answer!!!!! I don't even remember picking that question. I am trying to work with MSN to have them reset it for me but they are taking a long time to "verify" who I say I am. I am an email junkie and am having withdrawls. I am hope that I can be up and emailing by this afternoon otherwise who knows what my mental state may be?!

1 comments:

S'mee said...

I can totally relate to this. My sis has a system, a friend writes all of theirs down in a journal, and another uses their dogs name+phone number! Yikes! I have lost more than my share. Good Luck!

Because you may or may not have ail when you read this, I am hosting a SoCAL Blooger meet-n-eat. Details at my place knot in the string dot blogspot dot com or you can write when you get mail to pilokween@msn.com, or just pick up the phone and we can yak!